National Geographic; September 9, 2014
For health-concious cooks, clean eaters, and smart consumers, National Geographic introduces a science-based guide to healthy, everyday eating for your whole family and the planet.
Sterling Epicure; April 2, 2013
Seaver hopes to reeducate the casual grill master to think beyond commonplace brats and burgers. Emphasizing seasonal vegetables and accompaniments as much as the protein, Seaver serves up recipes designed to celebrate the spirit of togetherness.
Sterling Epicure; First Edition edition (May 3, 2011)
In his first book, For Cod and Country, Seaver introduces an entirely new kind of casual cooking featuring seafood that hasn't been overfished or harvested using destructive methods.
National Geographic Children's Books; Sept 9, 2014
Chef Seaver has created a solid cooking and learning experience for children. Including a variety of recipes, he covers the basics, discussing special seasonings and ingredients, foods from other countries, and nutrition, as well as how kids can grow some of their own foods.
- Green Crab Mitigation Competition
- April 3, 2015, 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 5313 Mayflower Hill, Waterville, ME 04901 · Colby College
- National Restaurant Association: World Culinary Showcase
- May 16, 2015 - May 19, 2015
- McCormick Place, Chicago IL
- International Oyster Symposium Keynote
- October 20, 2015 - October 22, 2015
- 350 Quaker Road, North Falmouth, MA 02556 · Lillie Auditorium, Woods Hole, Sea Crest Beach Hotel