Sterling Epicure / May 5, 2016
Barton Seaver's second, seminal book on seafood cookery offers more than 150 new mouthwatering recipes, including entrees, salads, appetizers, soups, pastas, stews, sides, and sauces.
Sterling Epicure / 2016
With benefits ranging from weight loss and increased energy to overall good health, no wonder sea greens (such as kelp, dulse, wakame, and alaria) are poised to become the next superfood craze.
National Geographic / 2014
For health-concious cooks, clean eaters, and smart consumers, National Geographic introduces a science-based guide to healthy, everyday eating for your whole family and the planet.
National Geographic Children's Books / 2014
Chef Seaver has created a solid cooking and learning experience for children. Including a variety of recipes, he covers the basics, discussing special seasonings and ingredients, foods from other countries, and nutrition, as well as how kids can grow some of their own foods.
Sterling Epicure / 2013
Seaver hopes to reeducate the casual grill master to think beyond commonplace brats and burgers. Emphasizing seasonal vegetables and accompaniments as much as the protein, Seaver serves up recipes designed to celebrate the spirit of togetherness.
Sterling Epicure / First Edition May 3, 2011
In his first book, For Cod and Country, Seaver introduces an entirely new kind of casual cooking featuring seafood that hasn't been overfished or harvested using destructive methods.
- NRA Show Education Session - Farm & Wild: The Great Fish Fight
- May 23, 2016, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- 2301 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616 · McCormick Place
- Blue Drinks: Salty Conversation & Refreshing Beverages
- May 26, 2016, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- 366 Fore Street, Portland, Maine 04101 · Loyal Citizen Clothing
- Damariscotta River Fish Ladder Restoration Festival
- May 28, 2016 - May 29, 2016
- World Ocean's Day
- June 8, 2016 - June 8, 2016