I am honored by the news that Two If By Sea has been nominated for an International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) cookbook award in the category Food Matters.
News from CHGE
The mission of the Center is to help people understand that our health, and that of our children, depends on the health of the environment, and that we must do everything we can to protect it.
Eat: The Story of Food
Barton and many other recognizable voices of the food movement take part in this six-part series on the epic story behind food and how it made us "us."
Recipes on Pinterest
Need some dinner inspiration? Check out my boards on Pinterest for healthy, delicious, sustainable options.
- USNA Bock Memorial Lecture Series: Marine Food Production and Global Security
- March 27, 2017 - March 26, 2017
- Smart and Sustainable Campuses Conference: Our Health and the Economic Impacts of Sustainable Fisheries
- March 28, 2017, 12:00 AM
- Beth Israel Deconess Medical Center: 2017 Environmental Champion Award Ceremony
- April 25, 2017, 12:00 AM
- National Restaurant Association Show
- May 22, 2017 - March 24, 2017