We were thrilled to hear the news that Where There's Smoke was nominated for an International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) cookbook award in the category Food Matters.
News from CHGE
The mission of the Center is to help people understand that our health, and that of our children, depends on the health of the environment, and that we must do everything we can to protect it.
Eat: The Story of Food
Barton and many other recognizable voices of the food movement take part in this six-part series on the epic story behind food and how it made us "us."
Recipes on Pinterest
Need some dinner inspiration? Check out my boards on Pinterest for healthy, delicious, sustainable options.
- NRA Show Education Session - Farm & Wild: The Great Fish Fight
- May 23, 2016, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- 2301 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616 · McCormick Place
- Blue Drinks: Salty Conversation & Refreshing Beverages
- May 26, 2016, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- 366 Fore Street, Portland, Maine 04101 · Loyal Citizen Clothing
- Damariscotta River Fish Ladder Restoration Festival
- May 28, 2016 - May 29, 2016
- World Ocean's Day
- June 8, 2016 - June 8, 2016