New Books are Here!
I'm excited to share the news that two new books have hit the shelves. National Geographic introduces a science-based guide to healthy, everyday eating for your whole family and the planet with Foods for Health. Also be sure to check out the National Geographic Kid's Cookbook where children learn to plant a kitchen garden, host a dinner party for friends, and pack the perfect school lunch.
We were thrilled to hear the news that Where There's Smoke was nominated for an International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) cookbook award in the category Food Matters.
News from CHGE
The mission of the Center is to help people understand that our health, and that of our children, depends on the health of the environment, and that we must do everything we can to protect it.
Eat: The Story of Food
Barton and many other recognizable voices of the food movement take part in this six-part series on the epic story behind food and how it made us "us."
Recipes on Pinterest
Need some dinner inspiration? Check out my boards on Pinterest for healthy, delicious, sustainable options.
- The Great American Seafood Cook-Off
- August 8, 2015 - August 9, 2015
- 900 Convention Center Boulevard, New Orleans, LA 70130 · New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- International Oyster Symposium Keynote
- October 21, 2015 - October 23, 2015
- 350 Quaker Road, North Falmouth, MA 02556 · Lillie Auditorium, Woods Hole, Sea Crest Beach Hotel
- 10th Annual StarChefs International Chefs Congress
- October 25, 2015 - October 27, 2015
- 79 Franklin Street, Brooklyn, New York 11222 · Brooklyn Expo Center